2013年6月3日月曜日

My new car ~

A real short update about my new car!
 
Made the purchase of my new car around 2 weeks ago~ Had been deciding around few car models but ended up with this, mainly because of its cute looks (particularly love the front lights!) and the small size, and of course affordable. Wanted to get the brown one at first but it's a 2011 model, so nah. 
The sales person were really nice and friendly, and the entire purchase process was rather hassle free. First time dealing with Suzuki, not bad at all!
 
When the sales person gave me my car keys, I was seriously feeling happy lol. Haven't been feeling such anticipation type of happiness for quite some time now ^^.
 
 
Love the "S" logo! Relates to my Japanese name and real name initial. Feels like the car is just for me~
 
Tadaaa!!! My first asset - Suzuki Alto in Pink!! Did not regret choosing a pink car. When picking up my car all my love pouring d lol.
 

Haha I edited my car plate black. See the front lights? How to not like it, it's cuteness overload!!

Front and back view:



After the drive: I seriously think Suzuki Alto is a good car, suitable for ladies especially. There's this lock security thingy that I don't really know how to explain lol. Car is very smooth to drive and easy to park (since it's small haha), really couldn't ask for more! Somemore the word "Alto" does relates to music, the entire car is so "me" haha. Did not regret buying this as my first car ^^
 
Last picture of my car and me (with my normal everyday life look lol)~~

2 件のコメント:

-ying- さんのコメント...

cute car!!~ X3

Unknown さんのコメント...

Very nice car =)