2013年5月29日水曜日

Book Voucher Shopping @ Kinokuniya

 
I've gotten my 1 Malaysia Book Voucher (BB1M) worth RM250 around end of April and has been deciding which bookstore to go to grab my goodies. But my choice were only limited to Popular Bookstore and Kinokunoya because I have zero interest in the rest. I don't really have any particular fictions I'm aiming for (mainly because my sis have been buying them and I would just read hers if I wanted to), only some Japanese related stuffs at Kino. Popular was in my consideration because they will give out free RM50 book voucher if you choose to spend all your rm250 voucher in Popular, which means can buy more books (my sis can buy more books lol, since I don't know what to buy).
 
We have visited Sunway Popular, and the books that my sis wanted all not available =_= (talk about unlucky-ness). Then my mum decided to just bring me to Kino to see what stuff I want to buy coz she say the vouchers are mine and I should buy some stuff I like with it.
 
And so, these are what I got at Kinokuniya! >>
Tadaa!!!~~


Good stuffs are really expensive so didn't manage to get much.
Buying process were not exactly fun that day. At first we selected only one book, and the rest are all magazines; went to queue up, and they told us we have to verify our vouchers at another counter. Which is ok, so we left the queue, go to another counter to verify. Then we queued again. And when we were about to pay, the cashier told us that majority of the coupon has to be used for BOOKS, magazine not counted. Okaaay....so we had to shop again, and queue again. And after the payment we got a rm20 book voucher from Kino, so had to go shop for a book again, and queue again. Really tiring coz we had to go through the same process for like three times.


The only seriously pro looking book of the day lol. This has collections of business use emails in Japanese (and explanation in English), just what I'm looking for except I would prefer something even deeper. Saw a business/finance dictionary in Japanese to English and vice versa which is like super good and I really love it, cost around RM500, can vomit blood. Gonna go Kino again to sloooowly look through the racks for more of these later.
 

Final Fantasy Super Best Piano Solo Scores. The 2nd book which I picked to have majority of the voucher amount used on books. Two books add up already around RM240+ lol, no room for magazine d.


 
This is the thickest piano score book available in Kino lol. With all popular and great track/song scores from FF1- FF13. Kind of a great deal considering the amount of pieces they have in a book for RM130. Gonna get one more for piano scores + vocal.


Magazines~ Personally prefer Jelly more because it's focused on makeup and hair. Wanted to get a fashion related book/magazine but can't find one that I really like (not much time to slowly stare at them). Ageha - bought it coz it has Ank Rouge free gift, kinda regretted not getting another mag which gives LizLisa cosmetic pouch. Ageha's makeup is seriously super purikura-ish lol, but still can learn some stuff (Jelly still better). Had to give up on Kera coz spent too much d hahaha.
 

My sister's stuff: Asuka and ZeroSum. Super great manga magazines that have like super loads of nice new mangas. Got free gift summore (eg: Karneval mouse pad, super pretty!!).

 
Chinese novel also got free gift lol. It's like everything from Kino also got free gift. Am probably gonna pay another visit in 2 months time, gonna spend probably a day there slowly picking up more goodies!~


2 件のコメント:

Joee Joe さんのコメント...

Was munching grapes while reading, almost spat it out when you said the book was RM500 =A=

Jasmine みのり さんのコメント...

@joee joe, yeah it's quite shocking lol. But thats seriously the best book lo, the one i bought is not deep enough, hahaha, really gonna order some later~