2013年5月12日日曜日

The Face Shop T.O.P. Girl

 
So yeah, I've somehow joined this campaign, "The Face Shop Be The Lucky T.O.P. Girl" yesterday; just filling in some questions and upload a picture, process was really easy. All applicants will get a TOP girl kit, so it would be great for any girls to just go for it ^^. I don't think I could even be called up for audition (coz i'm not even close to pretty), but it would be sad to have really few votes (since I'm not bugging anyone to vote). I know this blog doesn't have much readers, but if you ever feel kind enough to vote for me, I'll be really happy~
 
Here are the steps:
1. Like the Page: https://www.facebook.com/thefaceshopmalaysia
2. Go to the App: https://apps.facebook.com/tfs_topgirl_mal/
3. Click the "Go Vote"
4. Find "Ng Swee Yin" and click "Like"
 
*you could go straight to step number 2 since you could like the page there as well*
 
As you can see, I kinda accidentally used my real name for registration lol. I thought the name has to be following IC but after seeing other contestant's name I really regret using it, since not much people uses or even know my name these days. But anyway, do vote for me and spread the word (if you are kind enough to help)~
 
Thanks a lot xoxo
 

 

0 件のコメント: