2013年6月11日火曜日

Spring cosmetics/beauty products haul

It's SUMMER now!! Summer is usually not the season I would buy cosmetics and other seasonal cutesy stuff; I'll usually buy them during Spring/Autumn/Winter.
 
So here's my compilation of cosmetics/beauty products etc during this Spring!
 
Cosmetics:
Bought several Dolly Wink stuffs because there's a discount in TheFaceSecrets.com for DW brown eyeliner (RM38 only!!).
Left top: Black Liquid Eyeliner; Brown Liquid Eyeliner, White pencil liner for bottom lash line.
Left bottom: DW No.17 Eyelash Diamond Dolly (Accidentally bought two, didn't realise I clicked the button twice =_=)
Right top:  DW eyeshadow Pink Brown
Right bottom: DW eyeshadow Pink Brown with casing opened. Super love the colours! I've always wanted a brown pallete with pink ^^
 
The liquid eyeliners were super good, especially the Brown one. It has such a deep brown, not the diluted kind. Super easy to draw too!! The black one I need to try more times to see if it's really Black enough lol, am gonna fine a replacement if it's not good enough for my daily use.
 
Picture: me + DW brown liquid eyeliner~ Joined DW contest to celebrate them winning Top 3 most popular product.
 
 
Seriously love Shu Uemura Spring 2013 OB Collection!!! They have this manga-ish character and the themed is mostly sakura and pastel colours. Bought the Sakura Flower Mini False eyelashes and OB collection rouge unlimited in Sakura Pink. The lash is super cute with sakura flowers and small pink crystals on it~~ Had a tough time picking the rouge because there's another colour I like, but I picked Sakura Pink in the end because....It's spring and sakura fits more lol.
 
 
Finally got this. Maybelline Hello Kitty Mascara. It's not bad le, can extend and increase volume of lashes easily, good buy!

 
This one quite special, Majorca Majolica Little Humming Book I. It's some limited edition collection to celebrate their aniversary. Apparantly there's gonna be 4 books for this year, am hoping to get all (depending on whether the colours are nice haha). Contains eyeshadows and lip gloss~ Would prefer if there's no lip gloss though, they could've add an extra eyeshadow colour or something.

My watson purchases:


Beauty products:
I've been doing facial masks A LOT. By a lot I mean every alternate day. Hahaha don't know why I'm suddenly so determined on proper facial care, guess I'm getting older to care about my skin more. But I realise good skin really helps a lot when applying cosmetics! I have less cakey problems and my skin glows more hehe so skin care is goooood!~
 
This is one of my favourite mask, got them in Watson when they have some member promotion, can't even find them elsewhere now!! So regretted that I only bought a few...The mask is quite special, it comes with a 2-day mask pack, Day 1 for Hydrating and Day 2 for Whitening. Above each pack of mask there's this Serum to put on after the mask, super cool!!!
 
 Day 1
 
Day 2
 
The Masks is seriously one of the best masks I've ever tried! Cotton is super thin so my skin can breath more haha. Serum above is thick gel type; once applied it felt heavy and I thought it was meh, but after few minutes when it's all absorbed, my skin felt super smooth and bouncy!! Was seriously amazed haha. Really sad that I bought only very little that time, but nvm I have loads of other masks to be used so it's okay.

 
 Whats proper skin care without proper makeup removal right? I've been using Shu Uemura Cleansing Oil for few years now, I admit it's really a great product that cleanse all my makeup perfectly but too pricey!!! Around rm260+ per bottle omg T_T. Am finding for substitues and I heard that water based cleanser is the hype now! Was considering Bifesta or Senka water based wash-off remover and ended up with Bifesta. Probably try Senka one after I finish this, then compare them both ^^
 
Bought some beauty gadget for my mum during Mother's Day and got one for myself too hehe:
 
 
The iBeauty Nano Handy Mist Sprayer! I usually have this problem where after few hours my skin dries up and my makeup doesn't look good anymore. Tried those usual sprayer but really hate the big water drops! So this product is just perfect. I put toner or skin care sprays inside, then it atomized the liquids into tiny nanometer particles so it's so much easier for the skin to absorb. No more dry skin yay~ Can use it for hair products also, but for now my face is more important coz my hair got treatment d haha.
 
My mum loved it as well, she is bringing it while travelling around because it's super useful during flights! Thanks to Akiko for helping me order this and brought it to me before Mothers day, arigatou~


Picture when case is open. It's pretty small and rechargeable, another plus point!


Lol. Got this coz I thought can use it for my Nano mist sprayer but nooooo. It's so much thicker than usual toner (probably too much goodness inside), so am using it with my hands lol.

THIS!!! I seriously LOVE THIS Origins GinZing Energy boosting moisturizer. Mad love. Have been using it for more than 1 week now, day and night; my skin improves sooo much that it's glowing even without makeup haha. To the point that my mum thought I'm putting foundation even when I'm not lol. Ok la to be fair I use this product + doing mask every alternate day + eat detox/nutrient supplements, so all add up together la haha.
 
Still I really recommend this product! Smells really good and refreshing, and very light weight (not sticky like some other brands)
Ok thats it! Spring has ended, am gonna prepare for Summer now, loads of stuff to do ergh try not to think about it lol.   

0 件のコメント: