2010年9月6日月曜日

...

I'm back from everything. Yes, previous weekend to my mum's hometown, and this weekend as well. Was trying to force myself to update something, at least something so that i won't neglect my blog. Oh and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Steph, may you be happy for this year as well.
Went out with C.C. and Shirley for C.C.'s farewell, she's going to UK for the prog. We had some little tiny fun in the car, skipping the movie after an hour inside, a nice lunch, and a really short shopping. But who cares, fun can exist in anywhere, if you know how to find it.
Now, during my trip to mum's hometown, I had lots of thoughts of wanting to keep a journal. Partly due to watching vampire diaries, one of my current vamp heat stuff. Love watching and reading them, but at the same time realises that i don't think I will be able to find a bf anymore due to all those perfect cool vamps lovingly showing their fangs around in fantasies.
 
 
Am currently chewing my newly bought, Cheddar Cheese Crispies, I named it my fav snack for now, wonder will i be able to buy it again from Marks and Spencer. BYE.

0 件のコメント: