2010年9月13日月曜日

土曜日。。

~11 Sept 2010~
After the outing with AkikoStephTharani on Thursday, my mind is floating around in Daiso, coz you know, the sideeffect after controlling so much not to buy stuff and ended up wanted it =_=. So, on Sat, mum wanted to visit the small stall in IOI mall for nice cottage design carpets. We bought 2 last week to try out see if it matches our house, and yes it fits really nice, very sweet and lovely. I've always been in love with cottage designs (I have a bodyline skirt that has this rose design as well, muahaha.)

Reached IOI, bought 4 carpets (Each design 2). Took a look at the hat stall, but weirdly, the gold beret that fits me well on Thursday does not look good on sat, whats the reason?(Akiko, tell me why, sob sob). Anyway I did stopped by Daiso, got everything I wanted, except the bento box and wrap. Love the pink towel hairband, very useful during makeup and mask.
 
 
Mum got a pair of shorts in Elle, I got 3 blouse here and there (one of them is on Vior wallpaper^^). Mum and I got ourselves some nice nail polish (more colours) from Skin Food, umm...we actually wanted to use their free lip gloss sample coz our lips are dry, ahem. Oh yeah, and Mina mag from popular, Will not buy this mag again, it's the worst mag out of all that i've bought (japanese taiwan fashion mag).



Tadaa~

Hope to keep blogging and win my lazyness to blog. Oh yeah, hair salon and nail parlor anyone? Wanted to go for them end of the year.. Oh gosh i've been spending around 2 hours for this short post, am really multitasking, time for lunch, see ya~

0 件のコメント: