2010年9月29日水曜日

二十歳前、最後の秋

I'm going through my last Autumn of teenage. Hmm, what can I say about it. Yup!~ Plans plans and more plans! Unavoidable my 3rd year uni is starting real soon, will try my best not to feel the same way as how I went through my year two. Gotta work hard for my JLPT N1 as well, syllabus has gone way much tougher than the previous one, really thanks to my parents for supporting me, as well as Nakamura sensei for putting up with my stupidity. It would be spring again once I passed the exam.

Another thing about Autumn, is of course, Fashion! Cosmetics! *And Akiko!! LOL*. I just adore Autumn fashion, the furs and boots and socks and everything else! Autumn and Winter is the only two seasons which I wouldn't mind buying those expansive Japan/Taiwan fashion mags. Would rather save on Summer, Spring depends on whether the mag is worth buying. So obviously i'm spending my days Staring at my mags (mum bought them for me, thanks~), learning new makeup techniques, and yes omg my wishlist is getting longer and longer (writing on my little notebook).
So, any Autumn wishes? Yup, enjoy every part of my life no matter how sucky it is! (yes i really enjoy vampire stuffs these days, it just reminds me of it when i say the work 'suck').
 
 
*Oh yes, I really love my k-on vox amplug, thanks Kent for helping me buying it. Had a real good time playing my guitar since then^^)
Bye now~

0 件のコメント: