2010年8月21日土曜日

まだ進める。。

Am having referral exam now. Okay, I know I've been slacking off really too much during my Year 2, oh well, can't do anything about it now other than force pass all the subs. Resolve of working hard on Year 3 can only be done after I get through this right? However this one now is not as easy, i can't believe i'm actually praying hard everyday. But one thing, after telling my parents about it, I actually felt better. Kinda stupid of me to hide it all to myself for around 1 month. Felt really bad and suffering, can't even enjoy well. Served me right deshou...
Anyway, not just the exams, I've been missing some events as well, Asaban due to prayers, and might not even get to sing in Animangaki. No K partner here with me (Sacchin!!!Come back!!!)..Super itching to sing!!! Oh and can't wait to go out with all my friends, thanks for waiting for me~
Lots of planning ahead~ Seeya!

0 件のコメント: