2014年2月18日火曜日

Resignation

Today is the 18th of February and officially my last day working in my current company; will move on to a new company on the beginning of next month. Em.. yay?~
 
It may seem a little weird because I've only started working in this company since October 2013 lol, and I tendered my resignation letter around 3-4 months later (20th January 2014). To be honest I really love the colleagues I met here, and am really glad to know some nice friends; they are the ones who have supported and made my days throughout the months. I know I'm seriously gonna miss them LOADS T__T.
 
But still, life has to go on, and obviously I have to keep working towards better job goals and prospect etc. Anyhow I'm kinda excited about my new workplace, and I do hope I could get to meet more nice people ^__^ while upgrading my knowledge (And won't be changing any job in the near future).
 
P/S: Am praying hard that my Japan plan won't fail me this time.


0 件のコメント: