2014年2月14日金曜日

December 2013 New Hair Color!

Around two months after my previous hair salon visit (the light brown base with pink and purple highlights + mermaid curl styling--blog post about hair color change); as usual, the colors on my hair starts to fade and I'll go on and on about wanting a new change of hair color.
 
Wanting to save some cash, I went and purchase this off-the-shelf Schwarzkopf Freshlight hairdye from Watson, hoping that my hair would turn into the super sweet champagne pink color as shown from the doll picture on the box lol.  
 

And obviously it failed lol. My hair turned into some hazelnut brown color, but oh well it still looks ok plus the hairdye box looks cute I don't really feel heartache for the money spent.
 
Still I prefer going to the saloon, off-the-shelf hairdye seems to hurt my scalp a bit, and with my hair so long I would need to purchase at least two to three boxes of hairdye.
 
The color faded really fast, around 2-3 weeks only if i'm not mistaken; probably because I have bleached hair, and my hair turned two toned again lololol.
 



The usual brown-blonde two toned hair, not that I dislike it ^^.

After that I wanted very much to go back to 76style hair saloon for my birthday hair, so I've booked myself a slot on 15th December 2013 (had to book on a weekend because I need to work now T___T).




Before: Butt-length hair. Can't believe I've managed to grow my hair soooo long. It takes quite a lot to maintain hair this length, time and cost and effort! So this time round I have decided to give myself a slight change!! Chop off my hair!!
 



Hahaha, not to worry, I've only snipped off half the length of my extremely long hair, so current hair length still considered long ^^. Steve was really happy when I said I wanted to cut my hair, he said he have been waiting to hear this for sooo long lol.
 

 
 
Tadaa~~ Here's the result of my new hair change! New fresh shorter hair and I really super mega  LOVE this new hair color OMG! Pink brown base with Sweet Pink dipdye~~ This is my first time trying dipdye and I really love the effect. Apparently the sweet pink color for the dipdye is specially mixed by Steve (this is what he said to me) so I'm feeling super thankful for his skills. My hair texture feels better too, probably the treatment on shorter hair. A huge thanks to Steve from number76, this is by far my favourite hair color/style ^___^.
 
 
 
 
Back view~
 
By the way, I'm planning on visiting the saloon again real soon, to commemorate the start of my new job lol. Still thinking hard whether to do back the same sweet pink dip dye or to change to something else. Any ideas? Do comment~ 

0 件のコメント: