2014年2月13日木曜日

Mission Q Escape Game, SS15

28 December 2013

First attempt on Escape Game at Mission Q, SS15. Sayoko and I have been wanting to try out these sorta games and we just went and book a slot lol. December has been a really busy month for us, with all the exams, CF, and my work etc, so am really glad to have taken the time to try out this game.
 
There's 6 of us attending this game: Me, my sister, My sister's friend Fion, Sayoko, Erin, and a new friend Adam. I'm glad that Adam is a fun and sporting guy, thanks for introducing him to us Sayoko and Erin~~ Having a guy in escape game really helps lolol, he'll be doing all the dirty work ahem.
 
We picked "The Missing Corpse" themed room, and it's kinda creepy with all the music behind (plus some falling hands, not gonna spoil anymore). We were given extra minutes and I'm so happy we manage to escape!! Talk about self satisfaction and accomplishment haha.
 
Group photos after completion of the game:



We were given a polaroid photo as well, but we chose to stick it at the hallway board (I couldn't find our photo during my second trip there though).


We went for dessert at Snowflakes after the game, really miss the taro balls there >_< ~~ As usual I ordered their signature ice dessert haha. Am kinda sad that I need to leave earlier because my mum is waiting, would be enjoying more if there's more time spent together. BUT! We will be going for another game soon! And the next time would be at the Escape Dungeon hehe sounds scary and fun. Can't wait!

0 件のコメント: