2011年7月1日金曜日

家につまらないから。。。

Okay, um, Akiko have been saying that my blog is DEAD, which is quite true. It has been like Months (omg) since I last posted. Rather to say that i'm super busy, I have to admit that i'm really slacking off from blogging, which is so not good! So I better buck myself up and start blogging no matter how short the post may be.

So...what happened since the past 2 months...Final exams, C2AGE 2011 performance, and stucking at home. I wonder if there's some other stuffs. About finals, I had to say, I never felt my degree is being a smooth-sailing one. Ignore the issues with some morons and idiots in the course, modules are always so dull and demanding to me. I know I just had to accept it and go over it like there isn't a choice, but feelings are still there no matter how much I tried to hide or escape from it. So, here comes, I failed like 2 of my subjects, still on provision and actual results not out yet, better not put too much hope on it.

What I'm worried of is not being unable to get my degree, I'm quite sure that I could pass my referrals. The thing that makes me go haywire is to start my ACCA course. The datelines are all jumbled up- Sunway uni wants me to get approval from acca, but the god-damned results is not out. And even if it's out, there's this massive problem with my referral exams. Not just that I have to get my maximum exemption from acca, which requires my full results, and again it's not out and I might fail it. Acca exemption dateline is July 31st even though the exam registration dateline is October =_=. Really very stupid considering the exam registration is so far away, but I have to submit the whatever exemption thingy before my certificate is out.
It's not that I'm overly looking forward to my new ACCA course I would say, but I feel uncomfortable staying at home since I will be labelled as a useless person. And of course I wanna get this accounting thingy over as soon as I can. If my registration were to be late, I can't graduate on next year's June, instead I can only finish it on DECEMBER 2012!!! Thats like half more year of craziness, which i'm trying my best to avoid now. And as most of the people know, I'm quite restricted in the places I could go (means I can't go anywhere without anyone). So by studying at least I can be out there, I can go see the world like 20% more than usual.

Enough of my whinning from my troubled study life (since there will always be trouble and I can't do anything but to just go along with the flow for now). I should talk a bit about my C2AGE 2011 performance. As usual I love going on stage, I still think that going up there each and every time is my best moments of life. Didn't take any pictures except for those who took my picture when i was on stage, am quite dissapointed in that. Oh but what makes me really happy is that there are people remembered me from my previous performance, you won't imagine how happy this makes me. I love the crews, people who I work together with even for just a really short while before the stage. And of course I have to thank my mum and sis who fetched and watched my performance.

There are still many things which I can improve on my stage performance, I'll definitely keep pushing myself to become better. Being on stage, I just felt like I could do anything; from sending mails to the stage manager, choosing my songs, editing, remembering the lyrics etc etc... I felt that I could pour my heart in deciding them. The short moment being on stage can be really nerve-wrecking, but after seeing that there's people who listenned to me, and gave me a clap, and remembered me, I got addicted to my happiness and I really want more. I do feel helpless before, since I'm practically choosing this alone, but there are some who supported me by telling me that my recordings were good and I should continue to sing and make my life out of it. All these good and happy stuffs makes me unable to turn back, I should have just go be reckless in my life, at least if I crashed I wouldn't have regret ^^.
So the stucking at home and rot part. Am currently wanting to get more performance, but it's really hard without transport. I can't really start up a band or some group too, since meet ups is demanding for me. I really can't wait for the day I can on my feet and start wallking on my own. Oh and I gave up joining the Music festival due to the lack of mood. I just hope that i can keep my dreams running, as well as my reality.

0 件のコメント: