2011年7月25日月曜日

炭水化物/糖 無し ダイエット~

As I have said myself in Twitter, I wanted to write a post about Low Carbohydrate Diet~. I've been recently (erm, around more than one week?) taking up a low carbs diet. Let me first start of with the intro. It's more likely a weight management program that controls carbohydrate and sugar intake in order to control weight. This diet is the easiest to take on, at least for me because I always eat really less rice, but I do love pasta and some of the cheese cakes, so it's a bit of trouble also. Basically if you did not take any carbs for all 3 meals for a week, weight will loss around 2-3KG, which is my ideal la. If it's inevitable to take on one of the meals you can also reduce weight, but slower, but will not increase.

Food NOT to take in low carbs diet is of course: rice, pasta, noodles, desserts, etc.. and it's because all these foods contains sugar (carbs is one of the sugar, I'm sure all of you already know). Food that is OK to take is: meat, eggs, cheese is fine, and whatever that has no sugar or carbs. But of course, don't la eat meat, chops and steaks for all the meal. To really follow a low carbs diet, one should take salads and light foods, and drink more water.

As most of my friends have known, I don't really eat breakfast, so one of my meals is obviously low carbs, safe to say zero carbs. Not eating breakfast is not good as well, but should replace it with sufficient intake of water. I could control my lunch rather easily as I used to be either in uni or at home. I would either take up salad or some vegetable chinese soup in uni:


My salad from Subway!~ I totally fancy them coz they have veges, TONS of olives (gotta request), and of course some meat which are not fried, just poached. For four days, I actually took the same salad and vegetable soup from the chinese restaurant for my meals. I could not stay zero carbs too long as my dad is the 'rice' kinda person, so he would want me to eat rice or at least noodles for some of the dinner. But still, for a week, I have at least 3-4 days of zero carbs intake; and the rest of the days only one of the meals with rice/noodles. As for drinks, I'll look behind the labels, and my limit of sugar level is 7grms. For teas and coffees I take them straight usually so am fine ^^.


My lunch today: scrambled egg (perfect after watching a whole night of youtube and bunch of recipe) + sausages + baked beans. Better with fruits ^^. **I know scrambled eggs sounds easy, but i'm not really good in cooking so gotta do enough research ma.
Pasta has the highest carbs/sugar level, and I really craved for some after one week. It's totally fine to reward yourself with some of the carbs meal after several days of proper control, so I plan to take my favourite pastas maybe end of the week, or next week~ I can't wait to eat pizza or burgers too, to make up for it, i may spend days focus on not having carbs.

Another good thing about low carbs diet is that it helps improve on skin condition and constipation. That is provided you take salads and soups instead of meat everyday la. I conpletely heart this diet because it can help me control my weight (even if not reducing, at least maintain) and my skin becomes better after the tons of veges I ate.
Peeps who can't live without rice (as much asians do) will feel difficult to go on this diet, but there's always so many other diet plans that suits you, just gotta search them up~ Good luck to all and enjoy your meals~

0 件のコメント: