2011年7月7日木曜日

心はキュンほどのかわいい~

Am in the mood of cute and some more cute stuff, so I decided to post one about all the cute stuffs I saw and they really definitely did moved my heart!!>_<
I shall start with my Ichigo Scrunchie which I've made last week. Got the idea from Akiko and am really glad that it looks good.

 

Erm, please ignore the terrible sewing if you see any >_<. Am gonna make another same one as a pair (so that i can tie double pony on my head~). As for the remaining fabric, i'll use it to make a tissue pouch for myself ^^. I wonder will there be any left after i finish the pouch.

I was also indulging myself in Shoes lately! All the cute shoes around are just like calling out for me to get them. Somehow I realise that shoe shops in the malls don't sell much newly fashioned shoes, I guess people here would have to wait for like 1 year for popular fashion to arrive?
So...i'm gonna post some lovely shoe pictures here to satisfy myself, hehe.

 
 

For some reason, these types of sandals have been really popular in Japanese fashion (maybe since the last season, I don't know). I just love how it looks like, I could match it with lady-like clothings or even with plain jeans. I saw some of these sandals in the nearby malls, but all are in high price, like RM150-200 per pair? Sounds ridiculous since if I get it online it'll not be more than RM60. For these type of sandals, I'm only interested in either brown or light jeans blue (which is why I posted only two pictures of them ^^).

 


Okay, I just HAD to post these two pictures because it's really kind of my dream shoes now. I love how the formal school shoes looks like, and it's 10cm tall!!Both black and brown looks classic, will look good with or even without socks ^^. And the best of all is that it's shiny~ Am gonna really save up for both shoes. Ichigo walking shoes is really cute, but if I were to have them, i'll change the shoe lace to something more plain (like plain light pink or hot pink shoe lace), and I'll definitely remove that big piece of felt heart and the two pompom balls. Although I love cute stuffs, but I don't really like the idea of wearing toys out for a walk >_<..But i really do love the strawberry print ~

And of course, bodyline shoes are super attractive as well. But due to the higher prices than my other casual shoes, I always had to make a tough decision in buying them. Shipping is a problem too, getting expensive coz no more DHL, haiz...Maybe I'll get a pink one soon, who knows?
p/s: Wanna continue the post with more cute stuffs (socks, bags and many more!!), but this post is long enough, so i'll retreat for a moment ^^.

0 件のコメント: