2008年10月28日火曜日

これわ私の世界

Went out twice this week, had few works to do. Because of the holidays, i need to go for many replacement classes, and my schedule are all messed up. Need to rearrange all my other classes. I bought books this week! Got all four books of Twilight Saga, and only one thing i can say about the books, GREAT!!! I felt very happy after covering all my books with protective cover, I just love the books so much, i'm in love with vampires.

My Twilight Saga complete set!! Well, it might not be full, seems like Stephanie Mayer is going to write another special volumn, focus on what and how Edward feels. The four books focus on Bella. Haha, i read some of her drafts in her website, it was just great, even saved them so that i could read anytime I want. I in love with Vampires! Turn me into one, please.

Sis bought camp rock cd, and once again, i'm inspired. I love music, its my favourite now, I will go for my dream. Well, at least try something, right? Nodame Cantabile also gave me lots of ideas on music, and i love composing now. Writing lyrics as well...I want to buy this bag, which Nodame used, just want to encourage myself. This:


The piano bag. Lots of people selling out there, but the quality are not good. I love this one, produced by Fuji Tv, but it really cost highly, you will not believe this. Just for a sling bag, they can charge RM275!! But i still love this...will try to find something similar, and get it in less price! But must be in nice quality also, haha...

Bought another nail polish. It's from Etude House..I wonder if you heard of this before, it's the very pink shop in Sunway, really very very pink..Cosmetics there are quite cheap, good for teenagers, din't stay there for long, guess the pink is too much for my parents. Got a nice metallic pink.

Before I forget this, I get a chance for a free lesson in Yamaha! I will choose, obviously electric guitar lesson! Mum will not let me take classes, so this will be my only chance to get all the basics. I guess i can handle this, ^_^ Meanwhile, i'm searching for electric pianos, these are my three top models, anyone who knows these please give me some advice.




Yamaha MOTIF XS8. This has the most function of all, can help in composing as well. Synthesizer, all other functions for any electric keyboard, can record with voice, this is just too perfect. Well, you can imagine the price. But i love this!!


Yamaha YPG-535. Ee ching said this is like hers, this one is good too, but still like the first one
more.

I love the colour. Yamaha S90- ES. Function not as good as the first one, but cheaper compare to it. Still expansive, but nice. Looks cool, hahaha...
I'm going to stop here. Will go for nice breakfast at Subway tomorrow, I realise now i starting to love breakfast (i usually dun take it), but it also depends. Okay, bye bye for now..^_^

0 件のコメント: