2008年10月19日日曜日

現実

Note: Boring post ahead

Second week of uni life ended just like that, simply blur through them....Last thursday was the longest study hour i ever had, 10 hours continuous lecture and tutorial in a day. Thanks to my preparation, things go quite well...many thanks to the black coffee i had that morning too..One of my lecturer asked us about what we think reality is, well...it made me remember something that i used to think of. Well, ever since i had my dream, and finally found what i liked, i have always encounter problems regarding this. Basically it's because of the word, Reality. This is actually, to me, the cruelest word that hit my life, which is why i'm still here, writing such post.

Pls, this is just my opinion. Reality: reality is what majority thinks of. If majority says a statement is true, then it will be real, and that's the reality. On the other hand, other statements from the minority will be called as a wrong statement, and thus out of the norm- weird or similar. However, there are still great people who breaks the norm, who become famous and geniuses. To me, these people have really a lot of courage, and they deserved to be acknowledge. People who are not as firm, will continue to join the reality and stay there, although unsatisfied, forever. Worst thing for them is, although they have made up their mind to follow the lead, hearts will still be shouting and complaining, even though no action has actually being done. All they can do is stay there, sad, and being called as an emo or useless person.

Dream and Reality are from two different world, well, for some great people, reality is their dream. Thou said people who are mature will forget what they wished and dreamed when they are small, such as superman (lame example, I know). I'm actually really thinking that great people are kids, they dare to do what is impossible. People who thinks too much are really in disadvantage, will always worried about other people's opinion, and will never say out what is in their hearts. And so, as days pass, they are nothing like zombies, em, *can we put it as vampires?I'm kinda into it now...haha,sorry, fantasies*

Movies always encourage people to go for their dreams, many themes are set to break the norms, to show that people who go for what they think is right can bring good outcomes. Here, i understand that why most movies taking this theme. Mainly because such shows will be in high demand, wel, see now, how many people in this world actually go for their dream? Now people will only fantasize about dreams, think of it as part of the movie world.

I'm currently watching those too, even anime, em, actually most of them have these theme, which, yeah actually inspired me and at the same time brings the pain to me. Paradise kiss, go for love and dream, daring to try anyting for the first time. Gravitation, reach out for your goal. Nodame cantabile, music school theme. Bakuman, go for what you like, although people thinks is unrealistic. It will never end if i list down all anime and dramas i had...

My piano duet editing is progressively fine, weirdly, i haven't got bored of it even though i'm doing it for already a week. Mum says it sounds good...shall i say this is a good sign?(perhaps just let me be happy a little) I'm practising the duet and chopin's minute waltz currently, so that i could perform either of these when the time comes. Need to find somemore nice classical pieces, or i will need to use back my Schumann piece.

Now comes my third week of hell, i wonder when will my dream begins...

0 件のコメント: