2008年10月2日木曜日

気持いいな二日。。。

Back from Taiwan! Had really tons of fun there, and of course, shopping!! Bought really lots of japanese clothings there, they have a street famous of that,hahaha, my heaven...Well, i won't blog about my trip to taiwan, it's just too troublesome to blog for a six days trip. Now here to blog about what happened two days ago, wednesday 30th september.

Went out with Stephanie!!! Thank you so much for giving me such a great day, I won't forget it!! It was my best day for the week. Was picked up by steph in the morning, wore my new skirt from Taiwan...Steph me gave me that weird look again,haha, she always say that i'm over dressed T_T..Gave her souvenir from taiwan, a miniature bible, hope you like it Steph! ^_^

On the way to Sunway, choose this place coz we wanted to watch a japanese movie- Accuracy of death 死神の精度。It was not a famous movie i think, very little people were there, less promo i guess. Weirdly, only TGV had the movie, so we decided to go sunway instead. Walked around to waste time, steph bought some nice cd, and i finally bought my Nodame Cantabile drama after long consideration. Last outing with sayoko, she bought it, i managed to control myself. Until someone told me that it was nice and worth buying, i actually fall for it, so...got it now. Must be satisfied! if not money will be wasted,hahaha...

Steph and I had lunch at delifrance, ate Ratatouille (simply spell la) again, steph tried another baked rice. Her's tasted so good that i would try that next time..Again, we ordered only one drink (free flow ma). Wasted time here and there again...Just before we enter the cinema, we went to the arcade for some fun, should have gone there earlier!! We played the driving thingy (i wonder how you call that, driving machine??), steph got first place!!!and i got second,hahaha...We only managed to play once, then headed for the movie.
 
 
Movie was GREAT!! I will get the ori cd when it's out. I just love Kaneshiro Takeshi, his acting and everyting was just great. The movie was meaning full, gave me lots of different feeling, touching, happy...all mixed. Haven't watch a movie this calm for a long time...Really thank you stephanie, for inviting me to this movie, without you i would not have known about this movie.. Can't wait to get the CD ^_^...

Bought takoyaki and okonomiyaki after the movie. Glad steph like the takoyaki here..Sis also loved them..haha, at least my efford of waiting to eat until i get home for my sis were paid...Went home after a nice and relaxing day. I wonder why, all outings with steph will make me feel calm, and hard to waste time (imagine after a slow pace of choosing cd, only 15 minutes passed) ...For all other outings, i will get really excited, hopping here and there for stuff, buying stuff...But with steph is always a different feeling. Will always feel nice and calm..It's really nice relaxing with you, steph..Hope to go out with you again next time ^_^...

Yesterday, 1st oct..Went out with family to sunway, again. Planned to go to times square instead, but dad was tired. Brought them to the arcade too, we all played some of the games there. Was another nice outing with family, made me think of taiwan trip again, haha.My first semester will began soon, hope the day will not be as bad as i expected.

0 件のコメント: