2008年11月11日火曜日

音楽~私の世界へ

I'm done with Nodame Cantabile drama series. Well, it's really good, consider this is my first human japanese drama series. I really like Chiaki, haha, and i learn a lot of music in this show. There's one piano concerto, Rachmaninoff piano concerto no 2, it was really great. Of course, this is a really tough piece...Plan to learn it as soon as possible, sad to say, i can't find an orchestra to play it with me. So, it can only be a solo for me.

Pieces that i'm currently practising:
Schumann- Intermezzo; mozart four hands duet(self edited); chopin minute walts and mazurka in A minor; Numb and drive of life theme song(songs besides classical).
Will surely play Rachmaninoff soon, and the duet played by jay chou and someone else(forgotten). Its a classical piece, not that i suddenly like jay chou.

Two more piece to go for my chinese harp..Then i'm done with the instrument, haha, master level!

Hope the musical spirit from all the movies i know can help me, bring me to their world...I'm currently preparing, wait for me, as i will not let go.

0 件のコメント: