2016年5月23日月曜日

Recent Foodies!!

Since this is mainly a food post, you won't see me posting much selfies :D Enjoy drooling with all the food pictures! I won't be able to remember some of the food names, but i'll try my best to.
 
My burgerlab - this was when Ultraman salted egg yolk burger was out, I wanted to try this sooo much I keep inviting friends to go with me. Turns out to be just slightly above average only .___. 


On the other hand, Whup Whup's Ducks 3 Ways (salted egg yolk also) pasta was soooo much better. I really wanna go back there again >< Here's some of the food from Whup Whup: Fat Shrooms, my awesome Duck 3 ways pasta, carbonara, beef pasta? can't remember, and the special V-day salted egg chocolate dessert (tasted normal though, nothing special).
 






P.S Tokyo soft serve:



My fluffy omelette from Franco:


Used to love this SOOOO much, i still love them now, but am on a low carbs diet now T___T. Dry pan mee from Go Noodle:


I made this Korean Fire Noodles Carbonara version! Inspired from a video saw in Facebook, this tasted AWESOME!!! I bought a few more packets for myself after that too haha.


Mutton pie and my favourite Earl Grey Tea latte from Starbucks.



Lunch menu from Lancelot Tea Guild. Main courses tasted normal, Ice cream scones were not bad though!
 







328 Katong Laksa: tasted awesome initially, gonna close down their shop by June, and their service went downhill because they don't really have the motivation to continue their business anymore. 
 

Diane pork chop from Ante:
 


Very original Udon shop, has similar taste with japan! Mentai Udon from Min Min. Their Yasai Kakiage (Deep fried vegetable) is my favourite.
 

 
Rokku Yakiniku!


Vietnamese fried spring rolls from Vietnam Kitchen.
 

I'm still constantly craving for this!!!! Crepes from Strangers at 47 :) Definitely going back when I have the chance. They serve Savoury and Sweet crepes.
 




Won these handmade macarons from Doux Patissiere, thank you sooo much for the cute macarons.
 


New Chapter by The Owl, they have the best waffles ever. I like the porcelain cup that comes with my Rose Latte, but taste wise so-so.
 



Frisson Coffee and Bar. This salmon chunk omelette is my ultimate favourite~
 



 
The Owl Cafe. We ordered the Rebecca (with Earl grey ice cream) and Smoked salmon + eggs waffle, they both tasted so awesome I'm already looking forward for my next visit. We got a good seat near the window, so it's easier to take good food pictures too hehe.






Recent Angry Bird McDonalds, I'm addicted to the two new nugget dips: French cheese and black pepper mayo.
 


My favourite Rose tea Latte from the vegetarian restaurant (Loving Hut) that our family always visits.
 


Shrimp and Avocado sandwich from Franco. Didn't have them toasted and loving them this way.
 

 
The ever so awesome Pan Mee soup (with additional bursting meatball) from Go Noodles. Try them yourself!!
 


 
My colleague and I tried this just because...they looked interesting. But please don't try them, tasted like food dye + shaved ice.
 


Another waffle place!!! Waffle World has this really affordable lunch sets, my favourite being the waffles eggs benedict. Their new dessert: Salted egg yolk sauce with belgium waffles is climbing to the top of my list soon.
 



Brought my parents to Ante (1 Utama) during Mother's Day recently. Glad to know that they enjoyed the meal a lot, i enjoyed my curry Cha Siew pasta as well~
 


Chargrilled pork chop. Portion is soooo huge.
 

 
Aglio Olio with bacon.
 

 
Fried poached eggs with bacon.
 

 
My Char Siew curry pasta.
 



Yay for Godiva softserve!
 




Finally tried Minori Japanese Restaurant .___. The restaurant with my name LOL. Took the Wagyu, Uni and Ikura special don, the wagyu was great, but uni and ikura wasn't fresh. Feeling rather dissapointed because I can't accept Japanese restaurant having seafoods that aren't fresh. So yeah, my advice, don't go Minori LOLOLOL. Just support my page, listen to my performance etc /hits.
 


Went to celebrate AIO's late birthday at Jibby and Co, and I ordered my favourite appetizer - Salted egg yolk popcorn chicken yay!!!!
 

 
My food quest will never end! Stay tuned for more hahhaa.

0 件のコメント: