2016年5月21日土曜日

February & March 2016 Malaysian Lolita Club Meetup/ Gathering

MLC: Malaysian Lolita Club
February 2016 MLC Meet : Dim Sum~
 
MLC Feb meet was of course in the theme of Chinese New Year! And we went to have dim sum (halal because there's muslim Lolita joining) at K Dolly. Food there was average but I really do enjoyed the meet a lot because it was actually my first time ever joining a Lolita meet up!!! Started Lolita quite looong ago but somehow just keep failing to join the meetups, either having some other events or performances sobss.
 
My mum dropped off Reiki and I at the LRT station, and we both took the train there :D I really do enjoy wearing lolita dresses in public because I'm somehow used to public gaze anyway >___> with my performance outfit and all. Both of us went to the wash room to prep up our hair-do, touch up our makeup etc, a routine for girls before meet-ups haha.
 
And of course, tons of selfies LOLOL:
 
 
I'm wearing Qi-Loli this time! A chinese style Lolita influenced by Qi Pao (chinese traditional outfit). I got mine from Miss Point, and fall straight in love after seeing the color (i rarely have pink dresses so I've always wanted to have one) and the flower prints. Really matched what I had in mind so I had it tailor-made to my size yay~
 
Never ending selfies with my Loli-partner Reiki~~ I'm so glad to know her through Aiko, we stayed soooo close to each other!!!! She's pretty good at singing too, hugsssss. Cheers to more outings and karaokes to go :D
 




She was busy selfie-ing + looking at herself through the phone mirror lolol.
 
 
Of course, Me toooo~
 
 
We moved to our meet-up venue at K Dolly after Aiko arrived.
I have totally forgotten to take any food pictures; was so busy getting to know more new lolita friends and getting so hyped up with talks about new dresses, lolita brands etc.
 
Here's my full body #LolitaCoordinate #OOTD of the day:
I matched my dress with a antique butterfly shawl, and a super expensive wooden hand fan I bought from Spain. For my hair I did a small braid on the sides (I don't think it is shown in the pictures haha), and added a nice blue pink feather hair pin as decoration.
 


Usagi bag sooo cute!!!
 


 
A final group photo before we leave:
 

 
We went to the lobby area for some photos as well, Year of Monkey :D
 


March 2016 MLC Meet : Tea Party at The Majestic Hotel KL ~
 
YUP!!! I joined the March lolita meet-up as well XD Can't stop bonding with the lolita girls so I've made a point to try to attend as much meet up as possible ( as long as it doesn't clash with my events or performances). I went Hi-Tea with my mummy during her birthday last November before, but I booked the entire Orchid room for her, hope she enjoyed herself. Lolita meetup this time is at the Tea Lounge, where we can see the live piano performance nearer!
 
Our toilet preparation took almost 40minutes =____=. Yup, thats how long the girls prepping themselves. I prefer to dress up at home (for any events haha), so I'll just wait for them while selfie-ing~
 


 
Aiko was there pretty early LOL, she was saying that every time she decides to be early, it was the time everyone else will be late .___. Her table almost finished half of their tea set by the time we arrived our table haha.
 
My Lolita outfit this time - Red x Brown Tartan Chess Print JSK (jumper skirt) from White Forest, a korean indie Lolita brand. I got myself a full set including the beret, because I'm a fan of beret myself :) After posting my OOTD pictures on instagram, the designer of White Forest actually messaged me!! And we have been instagram friends since, just that she speaks korean and don't really speak english =____=, so communication is slightly difficult.
 

 
Majestic Blend tea, to me it's just a normal English Breakfast Tea lol. Hi Tea spread is somehow similar to the ones I had during my previous visit.
 


With my cute purple Reiki!!~ Forgot to mention that I drove both of us here at the hotel, achievement unlocked :) Reiki studies Photography so I'm counting on her to take good pictures for me~~~
 

 


 
I quite like the scones here~ has the texture I prefer, not too hard nor soft. Of course my favourite tea jelly is always from TWG. Heard that ritz carlton hotel has better scones though, can't wait to try them next time.
 
Yay for group photo! Some of the girls went back though ><
 


 
Some of the food pics, I like the savoury plate a lot!!
 



 
Selfie with the cuteeeeee Aiko!!!! Thanks to her joining MLC has never been easier. Her hard work and commitment to the club is sooo admirable.
 


 
LOL non edit photos, you can see the colors aren't vibrant:
 

 
The red team!
 
 
My dress from behind:
 

 
The all mighty group photo!!!~ Love you girls sooo much :D I'm already looking forward for the next meet. We are gonna have one in July, but I hope there's one in June as well maybe?
 
I'll end this post with a final #Lolitacoordinate #OOTD picture of me and my lovely dress. Tartan x chess print combines both my favourite, and I hope to discover more Lolita favourites and try all of them out (Gotta try all the Lolita dress!!). I matched this dress with a Clock design sling bag and a pair of wine red old school style heels.
 


1 件のコメント: