2016年5月29日日曜日

Final Love Live 2016 (Live Viewing at GSC Mid Valley)

Still having the FEEELS while typing this T___T. I admit I'm not quite a Love Live (LL) fan at first (my sis was the one started to play the game, and introduced the game to me but I refused to play hahaha). And one day I just started playing, and here I am, a complete LL fan LOL. I quite like some of the songs, and even performed them several times with my band (full band and acoustic). My first cosplay was even Eli from LL!!!~ Seriously can't believe it...
 
Here's some of my cosplay photos from last year's Comic Fiesta 2015 (December), cosplaying Eli - First Live DVD cover version. Please be nice to me, considering this is the first cosplay of my life hahaha. Posting CF photos here because I won't have time to blog about CF lolol. Aoi cosplayed Nozomi, the same version as me, while Sayoko cosplayed Maki school uniform version. Aoi and I will probably be having a LL photoshoot soon yay!!! I definitely wanna get it done by this year :D
 







 
My favourite group photo at Comic Fiesta:
 
 
Forwarding time to the 1st of April 2016, where I'm preparing myself for Final Love Live concert T_____T. LL means a lot to me as I've seen how it grows every time, and I even cosplayed Eli (that shows how much I love the character). For the live viewing concert, I've decided to use up the nail seal (stickers) that I bought from Tokyo which I initially wanted to just keep and not use them.
 
I've thought of the designs for each and every nail, making sure that the colors matches each characters well :) I'm pretty proud of the results!

 
 

 
I'm soooo happy that GSC Mid Valley's management managed to bring LL live screening to Malaysia! A huge thank you to Chee Ren for helping us buying the tickets, and even exchanging the goodies with strangers just to help us get our favourite characters, really appreciate that~
 
Also a big thank you to AIO, for helping me to buy the S size live tshirt + wrist band :D The quantity were soooo limited and it would be impossible for me to get them myself.
 
Changed the tshirt in a nearby toilet, and ready to go!! YAY!~
#OOTD: LL Final Live T-shirt, black fluffy skirt, red checkered blouse as waist wrap, my favourite studded wedged boots.
 
 
Here am I!!!! I'm quite surprised that they changed the posters into LL posters. I love my wrist band soooo much!!!
 

 
Concert starts at 3pm (I took a half day leave for this concert), so we were chilling around taking selfies with the banners and billboards.
 

 

 
Our goodie bags + Aoi's Nozomi towel~
 



 
Me + my favourite Ayase Eli~ 

 
Waiting in the cinema with buddies~
 

 
Love the whole concert a lot!!!! Appreciate how Namjo still tries to perform even though her knees were injured >< Thank you very much to all seiyuus!!
 
We thought the billboard were gone after the concert, but it was hidden at a corner so we went back for more pictures, and more LOL.
 


 
I love the tshirt design from the back too!
 

 
Nozo x Eli - OTP?
 

 
My final best solo full body shot with all LL first batch members~
 


 
Quite envy both Aoi and AIO because they bought the awesome live goods and I don't have them. So I took this picture with my DIY LL nails hahaha:
 

 
Love Live is FOREVER!!! 今が最高!!!

0 件のコメント: