2014年8月5日火曜日

One Utama Various Eateries

So yeah I was seriously bored now, like seriously. Decided to just whip out a blog post of all the food pictures taken from my phone lol. As some of you might know, my new workplace is really close to 1 Utama shopping mall, so I have been spending the few months trying out new places to eat around the mall. Just so to let you guys know, I rarely go to 1U before joining my current company, probably less than 3 times so I'm still have less sense in directions here haha. But I have friends and colleagues guiding me around daily so it kinda makes things worse that I don't even bother to remember the ways anymore =____=. Anyway, here are the food pics:

Menya Musashi
 
The ramen here was good ^^, my type of soup hehe. I don't think i'll try the one in Tokyo coz there's already one in Malaysia, and my friend Sim said that the one in M'sia tasted the same as the one in Japan, so I better try out Ichiran instead during my Tokyo trip. 


Kuro Ajitama Ramen: Black garlic oil ramen with cha siew and egg

Ichiro Sushi

I would recommend this place for fresh sashimi! Too bad their Uni were sold out the time we went.


Kaisen Chirashi Don.


Ika Natto Sushi~ For those who are feeling adventurous. I think natto is kinda acceptable and not too scary afterall.

Gantetsu Hokkaido Ramen

Went to this place twice. Didn't like it.


Some corn ramen with butter. Don't even bother with their names.

Miam Miam

Went visit this place twice within a week lol, and once recently with my Japanese team leader (she suggested to have dinner there). First two times I was more focused on their desserts, while the most enjoyable food here for me was the Souffle Omu Rice (will put up another post for this) which I tried during my recent trip there.



Green Tea Latte with Green Tea softee.


Green Tea souffle. It was special and fluffy, good to try if it's your first time here, but I won't feel like ordering them more than once. 


Vanilla Souffle.


French Toast. This was really good, although I find the portion a little too big and it gets tiring when there's too much to finish.

Pasta Zanmai


My favourite Hotate Mentaimayo pizza mini version lol.


Hayashi Gyuusuji Cheese Risotto. Yummy ~ Love the Gyuusuji, tender and flavorful.


Hayashi Gyuusuji Omu Rice. I like the risotto version more, but it's some festive promotion menu so I doubt I'll get to try that again next time.

Hokkaido Ichiba

Haha for some reason I just dislike this place. Dislike the sushi and even the teishoku here.


Salmon Mentai.


Soft Shell Crab Avocado Roll.


Boring Chawanmushi.

Signature @ The Roof

I had a bad lunch here. But maybe the dinner here is better so I'm leaving some hope for this place.


Badly grilled chicken thigh.

Espresso Lab

Went here with Peggie and Benjamin (my ex-colleagues) after our dinner at Gyukaku. Am kinda sad that I totally forgot to take even a single picture at Gyukaku, thats how much the food attracts me there haha.

After dinner we decided to just chill and chit chat, so I ordered a cup of tea and some sweets for the night.


They have TWG teas here ^^. I took Silver Moon that day, with two macarons, probably green tea and one other flavor I couldn't remember.

Tonkatsu, Ma Maison

Visited twice. 

First visit:


Mameton set. 

Second visit:


Oroshi.


Oroshi with Tamari dressing. Supposingly to help refreshing the palate and improve digestive process.


Additional side order: Kaki Furai


Katsu set with prawn, fish and pork.


Multi-grain rice.


Red miso soup.

Fish n Co


Refuse to remember the name LOL.

L-Table

I really love this cafe!! Regretted not knowing earlier >_<. The food here is sooo my type ^^.



Nicole's Croque Madame. So pretty!!! I tried a bite and it was good ^^. Fries were great as well.


My Salmon Eggs Benedict!!! Max Love. Eggs were cooked perfectly and I love the Hollandaise sauce here.


 
Love it enough to post three picture of the same food lol.
It's lunch time now, I better stop the post and get moving ^^.

1 件のコメント:

Unknown さんのコメント...

L-table is a recently opened place? I have never heard of it before. The Eggs Benedict looks delicious