2014年6月26日木曜日

Valentine's Day 2014

Since it's #ThrowbackThursday today, I've decided to do a short blog post on Valentine's Day this year; Mainly because I've found some pictures worth reminiscing about in my phone while doing some backup few days ago ^^. If I didn't remember wrongly, this year's V-Day was rather special as it's on the same day with Double Seventh Festival of the Lunar Calendar (aka the Chinese V-Day). I spent most of the days during CNY with my beloved family, went to so many places and got lazy to post about our CNY celebration coz there's wayyy too much photos lol.

Pancake House, Midvalley

Went with my mum, aunt and sis around few days before v-day.


Totally can't remember the name, I think it was my sis who ordered this. Some chocolate pancake with cream and cinnamon maybe.


My aunt ordered this! The caramelized banana looks good ^^.


And...this was my order. Obviously ordered this because it's pink and heart shaped. Taste wise it was only average at most, it would be much better if shared.

CNY Dinner (few days before valentine)


CNY dinner with my ex-colleagues~ Kinda miss them lol although I do see/chat with them quite often, but only some of them though. Am gonna see more of my ex-colleagues after my closing~ Can't wait to meet up with the Japanese!! Haven't seen them since resignation ^^.

My V-day Nail Art ~


This nail art seriously killed my nails gao gao. Had to do super extensive nail care for months for it to be strong and pretty again. Haiz..The things we girls would do for a fleet of happiness lol.

CNY nails


To be honest I'm super proud of this Nail art creation. Did this all by myself (design and colors). I've spent days looking at nail art books and videos for inspiration, and I'm pretty satisfied with the outcome! One of my favourite nail art creation hehe.

Grand Shanghai Valentine Family Dinner

We (my family) went Grand Shanghai on V-day itself to celebrate both Vday and Chap Goh Mei + Double Seventh Festival. I really love some of the dishes there, although I've had them countless times haha, still feel like going back there for a nice chinese meal.


My Parents~


And me. I realised I forgot to take pictures for my sis on that day LOL. She was too busy helping me and my parents to take pictures and forgot about herself. How kind of her.

V-day OOTD


Gonna end this post with an OOTD. 80% of the outfit from Foruchizu.

0 件のコメント: