2014年6月2日月曜日

Sage Restaurant & Wine Bar @The Gardens, Mid Valley

28 February 2014

Had a gathering with my ex-colleagues at Sage Restaurant, The Gardens few days before I started on my new job. It was something that I really wanted to try, so am feeling a little sorry for Benjamin who prefers Chinese cuisine. I would LOVE to meet up with Peggie after my exams though, we can go around to try out more good foods ^^.
 
Anyway we went for the RM100 Seasonal Lunch Menu.


There's quite a few tables that day. I'm quite happy with the menu although I would prefer ala carte for more choices.
 
Appetizer: Sous Vide of Ox Tail with Foie Gras and Buckwheat Grout Ragout
 
 
Decided on this choice of appetizer even though I really wanted to try out the scallop too. Peggie chose the scallop one instead; I had a try and it's good too~
 
Main Course: Etuve of Alaska Halibut with Sakura Ebi and Wakame Broth


All three of us ordered the same mains. I think it's so so only to my taste. Nothing wow about this. The fish was cooked alright though.
 
Dessert: Fresh Mango, Passion Fruit with Sabayon and Vanilla Ice Cream
 

Pretty much like the name says haha. I prefer desserts like creme brulee or caramel pudding, or maybe some tea-infused desserts. Even cheese cake would be better, with a cup of black coffee. Peggie ordered the cheese, it's good but i find it rather dry.
 
My next target for French fine dinning would be Frangipani i hope! Or Maison Francaise maybe ^^

0 件のコメント: