2013年8月8日木曜日

Cafe Takahashi @ Pavillion KL

Around the end of June Donna Merinette messaged me on FB asking me if i'm interested in going to Cafe Takahashi for a meal because she has a four person worth coupon expiring 2 or 3 days later (i forgot lol). It appears that it's too rushed for her to go all the way to pavillion, so after asking my mum about it, we decided to go all the way to try out this restaurant.
 
To me the food were slightly above average, but my mum dislike fusion food (especially pasta with onsen tamago haha). I was interested in having the purple burger when looking at the coupon~ It wasn't hard to find the place as it's located in Tokyo Street.
 

We took the menu to see if there's anything else we could order for sides.


The usual green tea from the set.


This two plates of cheese wedges was from the set as well, it tasted meh. Probably because of the pineapple which doesn't seem to match with the flavors.


This was not from the coupon set! We ordered this Hotate Mentaiyaki for the sake of comparing it with other authentic Japanese restaurant. It was a slight dissapointment as the mentai doesn't taste as superb as what we had before in other places.

 
Beef Bacon and Onsen Tamago carbonara. My mum couldn't accept the existence of that egg in her originall Italian meal lol.


Chicken and Mushroom pasta. My sis was quite satisfied with this, it has some Japanese flavor in the pasta (mushroom used was the Japanese Kinoko), but blended really well with the sauce.

 
Finally my Ebi Furai Purple Sesame Burger!!~~ The bread itself doesn't have much taste la haha, but apparently it's made from beetroot, so it's supposingly healthy I guess. Ebi Furai is good! Very crispy on the outside and soft fresh prawns inside. The best part for this burger is the photo taking I guess, it's hard to come by a pink purple-ish looking burger!
 
 
Overall food picture of the day ^^ Gonna update on my Genting trip soon~ 

0 件のコメント: