2010年5月4日火曜日

買い物はやっぱり最高!

Went out for shopping on Sunday, initially to get my M.A.C. Viva Glam Lady Gaga lipstick ^_^. And yes I got it!! It's quite worth it to me, the colour is sweet and it has the signature on the rouge itself, and the box~ Am indulging myself just by looking it. 
 
 
It started when i first saw a strip from my chinese newspaper giving reviews about the rouge:



And what happen? I went though fuss trying to get it, hahaa.
*warning, 6 rouge pictures ahead..


 
 
 
 
 

Haha, forgive me for 'syoksendiri-ing' by taking pictures of my rouge. It's too pretty, haha..my 'killer' rouge. The shape looks like a bullet to me, black bullet. Gonna use it along with a gloss, the pink is really bright.
 
 
Oh yeah, mum bought a new watch while we went to change dad's watch strap. New black watch, pretty! We shopped a lot, had a nice meal in Manhattan Fish Market, and i bought some new clothes as well!! Mum bought me a pair of black pants and two singlets from Mango (MNG), she got herself the exact same thing as well. I was usually not a fan of MNG, but now it seems that I got a little addicted to it. Somehow it gaves me some creative ideas on how to use their clothes for punk rockish style >_< (I got a pair of black jeans from there as well, yesh). And not to forget my new pink-white strip knitted cardigan, they look really cute to me, bright pink again.

Am really gonna go search for chains and more chains. Waiting for Sacchin to be back for my piercing!! Shoes and accessories!! We are really gonna be busier than PM, Sacchin =_=.
Study Break ahead. Dead.

0 件のコメント: