2010年5月3日月曜日

鮭。。おいしい!!

Last post before I go to bed (this time for REAL), just really wanted to finish blog about this week's food posts.

The usual koey teow soup stall for dad and my saturday breakfast did not open, so we had to take a big turn to search for breakfast near my chinese harp class centre. And, dad told me his friend recommended a place to eat 'fish head noodles', using Salmon and Cod as their main ingrediants. Dad was not a fan of salmon, but we just decided to try it out since we are out of time (class gonna start!)
And...the noodles turned up to be good! To me, at least. The milk added was just nice, and the fried onions just made it perfect ^^. Love the salmons and cods, they are really fresh. Quite a good quality fish to be cooked in a bowl of noodles, haha.


Ahhh~~ By just looking at the pic makes me wanna go there again. The chilli was great as well ^^. After I came back from harp class, I recommended it to my mum, so I went there for a second time to accompany mum and sis for their breakfast (I just sat there for a drink). Oh yeah not to forget they serve salmon sashimi as well, which I had it with mum. Not a bad experience~
Wish to go there another day, although its costly for a bowl of noodle.
And yes. I'm a fan of Salmon and Cod ^^.

0 件のコメント: