2010年5月3日月曜日

朝飯??

Posting this before I go sleep. Realised i took some food pics from my hp cam. I went to try the new stall open in my uni with a friend on thursday, some of you might heard of that shop name: Dessert Bar.
 
 
It was still morning when we went there, so I took a 'cowboy breakfast set' as my early lunch (initially thought of just having a drink with my friend). We shared an extra dessert together, namely Mille Crepe. Took it coz it looks the most special among all other dessert.



My Cowboy breakfast set, a footlong sausage (tasted really VERY normal), a sunny side up egg, and some salad with really nice dressing. Looks quite pretty although it does not really taste good. Come with a super diluted coffee, which I changed it to hot chocolate drink, but still, it's really diluted.



Me and Shirley's Mille Crepe. She doesn't really like the taste of the cream; to me it was just edible, nothing more, they could have make it better. It tasted like bread and butter pudding, only it has many many layers, and it's not served warm (and thick).


See here, total of 25 layers. Should have taken some other better desserts =_=.
Anyway, Shirley told me that their lunch set was far better and more worth for money. Gonna try that out the next day i'm going there (first day of exam).
*Exam is soon, yeah I know*
Wish for more lovely foods. 'Chow' time for this post~

0 件のコメント: