2009年12月17日木曜日

十八歳のいろいろ。。

I just have to post this on my first day of 19th years old - What I've been through in my 18th year and what I felt. Ever since the same day last year, I've decided to live my 18th year the best I could, do the most I could do. Well, of course, life isn't just about happiness, there's lots of problems and sadness throughout the year too, but thats the point of life.



I'll start from my bday last year, mum and sis went to my uni, to organise a mini lunch party during my lunch hour, with my bunch of friends. Well, I don't call most of them 'friends' now, but out of the bunch of losers there's some which I find them as good friends, and i'm really glad I met them. Uni was a big problem for me during my 18th year, in the middle of my first year I felt so horrible that I hated that place so much. I was betrayed by my so called 'close friends' directly in front of me, and no, I will never forgive and forget that moment because it will continue to help me grow. I utterly hate myself for being so close to Rabbit (a short name I gave to that person). I hate myself for going to her house, for chatting so much about dramas and movies, i hate myself for trusting her so much. However, I'm really grateful that during the harsh times my parents were there to help me, and Chen chin, who looks like a float when i'm about to drown. She helped me a lot during the hard times, and because of her i got back the motivation to continue to live within a bunch of hypocrites. Ah, another thing that saved me was the 4 months summer break as well, gives me a peace of mind from those inhuman creatures.
 
 
I had totally fully used my holiday, or so I thought. I took my grade8 theory exam (I got a merit!!), I took my chinese harp grd8 exam (distinction for this), and I joined the piano competition. I do work hard on all of them and I did get a lot of experience, and I never regret the time I spent for them. Another important thing in my life that appear on my 18th year of life is my electric guitar - Ren, which dad gave me during my 18th bday. It made me go one step closer to my dreams, and once again assuring me that my dreams would never fade if I continue to persue it. I have to thank Ren for letting me to meet my guitar instructor, Mr Yap, he was really a kind teacher, and openned up my eyes once more ^_^.
 
 
Throughout the year I had many outings with my close friends, they never forget me no matter how far they are. I will try my best not to forget any single memories with all of them. Not to forget, I got my first Gazette album this year! On their 7th aniversary, hope I will grow along with them, they are really my idol. DIM outing with sayoko, my best K partner, I really realise that there's no one else in the world now that I could have so much fun with in K, thanks so much and am really looking forward to see you again.

I took JLPT Level 2 this year as well, which was one of the steps to get closer to my dream. I really wondered what's my results but anyway, I did put my effort in it and thank you nakamura sensei for her teachings. My beginning of uni year 2 was great too, as I do not have to make any contact with people I do not wish to speak with. And I got closer to another friend of mine, Shirley. Both C.C and Shirley really helped me a lot in uni, once again, thank you.
 
 
The saddest news in this month is that my grandmother left us. I know that no one else will write about it, but I always think that we could always think the other way round, grandma is living in a world filled with happiness and freedom now, free from any suffereing. Thank you for giving birth to my mum, which is the main reason why I could be here to see the world.
 
 
I'm proud of myself for my 18th year and I'm really looking forward for my 19th year, my final year before i'm a young adult. My 18th year will now be a past tense and will lock in my memories forever, thank you everyone and I love all of you. With this i will proceed to the next year of my life and I do have many plans for this year too, gonna do my best in my everything, so that I would not regret living everyday.

0 件のコメント: