2009年12月7日月曜日

JLPTの最後だ。。次わどうなるよね。。

Today my JLPT Level 2 has officially ended. I don't even know whether to feel relieved or to feel saddened by the end of it. Although the two months of preperation has been hard, as I have to go through more than other students; but it's still the only thing that made my study life more exciting (I would die of boredom if I did not take it). My busy tuesdays will end, will I feel the emptyness of it? LOL.

I remembered the first time I decided to take the exam, mum was kind enough to help me to arrange all the nessesaries, helping me to send in the forms and so on..And we encountered some problems, such as the two lousy front desk girls in ICLS. Until today I can't forget what they have said or done (they keep saying I won't get to pass the exam and so on...). Oh well, let's see if that's the issue, If I do pass, it would mean the failure of ICLS centre's classes, as they said that to be able to do JLPT Level 2 I must have took at least advance level 7 in icls, but see now? I'm not even in Advance 1 yet. This means that they should not judge people without knowing the standards of other party.

But so to say, icls's teachers are always the best. I really have to thank Nakamura sensei for all her teachings and understandings. She did not give stupid comments (such as I will surely fail) but she put more care in helping me to go through all the hardships. I've done all that I could have done in this exam and even if I failed it's not my fault or nakamura sensei's. Overall, Thank you Nakamura sensei! 中村先生、ほんとにありがとうございます、また今度ぜひお会いしましょうね。。^_^

And I have to thank dad for sending me to this far far test centre, and spend a long hour with sis while waiting for me. JLPT is really one of the best thing that happen to me this year, would definitely take level 1 if I pass this, gonna take the results on March!

*Note: The reserved posts are for - my DIM outing with Sayoko^_^,  plus one more previous reserved post which is for shirley's bday..Am really too tired after the hectic day, will try my best to post them asap.

0 件のコメント: