2015年8月26日水曜日

Recent Performance/Events update

Hello!~ Life has been pretty busy for me throughout August! Non-stop events every single week since the return from Hokkaido Trip, which of course leads to heavier schedules on practices, not to mention my day job and studies. This is probably gonna last till my Tokyo trip (yay~), but I think I'm just gonna be busier during September *cough cough*.
 
Anyway, what just happened in the past two weeks.....Ah right, Nijikai 2015 and VAX (Visual Arts Expo). Was invited as a guest performer at Nijikai 2015, and also the judge for the singing competition. Congratulations to the winner! and Thanks to all the contestants, you all did a great job ^___^.
 
my OOTD for the day:
 

Was trying to create a happy, casual look! As some of you may know, I rarely put on sneakers, so yup that pair was my newly bought New Balance, and I love it so much, didn't really wanna wear them out too often so I won't have to get it dirty.
 
Some of the selfies from Nijikai, didn't take much photos, but I did enjoy the event with the company of Sacchin and Erin.
 

 
Gotten some AWESOME loots from Nijikai too! I'm particularly amazed with the Free!! Nail art, although Rei wasn't my favourite character (I don't think I have any favourites from Free!! but I do prefer Rin lol). The booth only brought in Rei and I haven't seen it during my trip to Japan so better just buy it. And it's only RM10!!
 
 
I really love my Jiji (Mikazuki Munechika) poscard, the art is awesome. I'm currently finding a postcard booklet (I don't know if thats what you call it), so please comment or pm me if you know where I can find them. Other stuffs I bought are like, keychains etc, The Gudetama was from hokkaido lol.
 
Last week I was invited to join as a speaker by Johan for the Club la Uta ACG Singers Panel. That was my first time speaking in a panel (as opposed to all the solo speech public speaking I did), and to be honest it felt really nice and fun speaking and sharing a topic with friends with similar interest, goals and feeling.
 
The audience were good, attentive and did ask us questions so it felt really good as well. Hope that the topics we shared were helpful! We talked about our best stage experience, difficulties and challenges, the rewards and perks, and also tips to aspiring performers. So if you have missed the session or would like to rewatch, please visit the below link:
 


My OOTD:


For some reasons I have problem setting the brightness and contrast for the picture so just bear with me. Anyway I'm wearing my suspender skirt from Liz Lisa, really love the suspender strap details on the shoulders, feels like i'm wearing some sort of wings. I'm also using my new bag from Samantha Thavasa which I got from Hokkaido, should be Summer 2015 collection. It's a straw bag with a stripe of denim in the middle.


Another one with my sis, she's wearing her dress from Yumetenbou Japan, and sneakers from Cath Kidston.


My tag as a Panelist~
 
Last announcement: Our band, The CrestFall will be performing at the upcoming AMG (Animangaki 2015) Day 1 29 August 2015 11.00am.
 
Do come watch the performance~ See you guys there!
 

0 件のコメント: