2015年2月13日金曜日

MMU Japan Cultural Night

8th January 2015
 
I'm happy to be invited to perform for Japanese Cultural Night, MMU (Multimedia University). Was invited to perform last year as well, but was having some schedule issues so I ended up not going. Am glad that this year everything is going well!
 
Anyway I went performing straight after work. Feeling kinda worried because I drove all the way to cyberjaya alone and we all know how awesome is my driving *cough*.
 
Met with the crews, the people there were soooo nice and caring >< Feeling all the love from the management. Met up with Miranda whom I've not seen for almost a year, she's so cute as usual. And her voice is just amazing. Wish I could sing with her one day!
 
Setlist for the day:
1. God Knows from Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu
2. Kimi wo Nosete from Laputa
3. Shirushi from S.A.O Season 2
 
This was a really small event, with not much audience (probably due to the heavy rain). But I'm happy to spend time with Miranda, the Harmonia members and also the crews!! Most importantly it helps me get my mind off work for few hours. It was during my quarter closing actually, sneaked out just to perform.
 

Thanks for the tag!~

0 件のコメント: