2012年12月7日金曜日

Cheesy 7 @ Pizza Hut

I missed Cheesy 7 from Pizza Hut before, and now that they are back (since Oct 11, 2012), I'm dying to try them. Am a fan of cheese you know~

But so sad, I'm quite dissapointed after trying it out, excitement died off haha. I guess it's because it didn't really satisfy my cheese cravings? Was quite dissapointed with the cheese balls too, it tasted more like cream balls haha.
 
Anyway, Cheesy 7 pizza claims to have 7 different types of cheese: Mozzarella cheese, Cheddar cheese, Monterey Jack cheese, Provolone cheese, Romano cheese, Parmesan cheese & Cream cheese. Sounds super cool but doesn't taste so. I just can't feel the cheesy-ness in the pizza, maybe my problem, I don't know.

Here's some pictures:




I know right..from the pictures it looks so delicious, haha. But no, I don't really like them, too bad for me.


My slice with double cream cheese balls, dad gave his to me ^^.

I guess I really do prefer Dominos over Pizza Hut, Domino cheese crust is always so cheesy and creamy! Pizza Hut ones are dry and dry and dry (even with the cheese). Look at the pictures also don't realy have the mood to continue type, so bye!~
 

0 件のコメント: