2009年6月15日月曜日

フロイライン リボルテック / 文化祭SPECIAL No.2 長門有希 魔法使い

7th June 2009:
Sis asked mum if she could buy me Nagata Yuki Revoltech ( she did it without my permission!!). Mum agreed and we went out to midvalley on the sunday. We first bought dad's father's day gift, a tie from My Tie Shop. A lovely tie, pink and black colour.
 
 
After that, I got my Kaiyodo Fraulein Revoltech Nagato yuki ^_^.



Tadaa...this is the one. Bought it in xl-shop. Was hesitating whether to get haruhi or yuki, but in the end got yuki. Ergh, why yuki more expansive! Saw Zetsubou Sensei in the shop, I really love it very very much, sis love it as well. He is just so cute and unbearable, hehehe.
We went Jusco for Taiko. Before we reached there, we saw a polo watch that mum wanted and it's 70% discount! Obviously we took one for ourselves. Mum, sis and I played taiko, weekdays were more fun because there are less people. We went on the sunday, so we had to bear those kids staring at us with those 'EYES' that they want to play first. So with concern with the eyeeing behind us, we did not play as much as we wanted. (Ergh, this is why I dislike kids)


After Taiko, mum twist gachapon, she din't get what she wanted, but her luck was not as bad as mine - remember, the white man T_T. Before heading home, mum bought a bag from Guess. White and Black big bag, it's really nice, cool to hold.


Some photoshoot of my Nagato Yuki:

Holding Guitar.


Wizard style with wand.




Holding card board ^_^. Took many other different poses as well, but lazy to post, hehehe. Did not regret buying my yuki. Just love the delicate figure of revoltech ^_^.

0 件のコメント: