2008年9月8日月曜日

閑だろうか、忙しいだろうか。。

Have not been online for a week, house network down..Contacted maxis continuously for ONE WEEK!! Maxis service is lousy. They kept me away by saying that they will call back after few minutes later...But then i will always need to wait for at least three hours and forced to call back. This situation continued for one week....One of the officer there replied me stupid stuffs which makes me really mad. Finally managed to get to the technical department, just for that 10 minutes of repair in my house. Can't believe i spent one week on the phone just for that, stupid maxis. Huuuuh, forget about that.

Right after i got back my internet connection, another shocking thing came by. My chinese harp teacher asked me to perform during the certificate ceremony on sunday (yesterday). They called me on friday night, and expect me to be able to memorise a five pages piece. Oh my god. Well, after hours of struggling, i managed to get over with it, got my certificate..nice results. My teacher can see that i'm a little tense during the performance, but overall still fine. Glad that it's over..Hope to go for any performances again, but with enough time to practise..^_^.

Searching for nice lolita or punk stuffs, Love one of the designer's (H.Naoto) work. Most of her works are for punk style...


This bag is designed by H.Naoto, love this bag, wish to use it for classes, can fit my piano books well..Will be quite hard to get them though...need to go japan,haha..I heard that one place in taiwan selling many japanese fashion stuffs, but i dun think that place is in my tour program, haih...

Another bag. This has more laces, saw it in MAkingdom forum...It will match my black outfit nicely, don't think i can get it coz that post is created months ago. Stock should be out. While roaming soome forums, i saw one nice brand, Infanta. I think it's from singapore, but the lolita clothings and accessories are sweet...

Is is a choker from Infanta, contacted the person, still waiting for her reply..Din't get this also nevermind, i still love my GLP neckband...^_^
This week will be my sis's UPSR, mum will take leave for the next three days, will not be able to online that often...

0 件のコメント: