2008年8月26日火曜日

思いでの街、原宿

I'm currently crazy with ball joint dolls (BJD) from Volks..A friend of mine has just bought new clothes for his Yori, hope to see his doll soon^_^...After days and days of searching information about these dolls, i've become addicted with it and aimed to get at least one of those along my journey of life..I can't bear not having one of those in my life, life will not be completed without it..Haha, at least I have a new goal now...It's now impossible for me to have one now, as the price is quite heavenly, mum say she won't get it for me...So i will get them when I could afford it myself, I'm sure i will treasure it more by then. My friend's doll Yori is the SD13 model, as he likes only SD13..I love both SD and SD13, SD16 and 17 looks too adult to me.

This is my friend's Yori, SD13 model..I just love the sweet country look on her...He wanted to change her eyes to blue eyes..All parts from the dolls are customisable..


This is my current favourite SD doll, Kurumi くるみ..This model is from Harajuku memories (思いでの街、原宿), Limited edition...I love everything about her..head spinning now^_^..


Clothing details can be seen from these picture..I want to wear the dress too, haha...Besides, I love the hair too...must learn how to tie nice hair style T_T...All Harajuku Memories models are limited edition, and all clothing designs are a little gothic and rock style..like singers (my favourite!)
This is also Kurumi, but with different clothes..People who know me should know that i'm a fan with blackxred or blackxwhite clothings...It seems that all Kurumi models are wearing these clothings..haha..Coincedence? All designs also includes stuff i like: cross necklace, roses, laces, chain...and many more..continue talking it will make me depressed of not having it..haha..
This is another model from Harajuku Memories, of course limited..Her name is Ran 蘭. Black outfit is obviously, also my favourite..Now i miss going out, can get to wear these clothing...
Third from harajuku memories..Her name is Rose ロス, white colour lolita style...I love wearing white too...Rose's friend from same edition(harajuku memories) named Bianka ビアンカ looks a little like her, mostly wearing white too..But i prefer Rose than Bianka..Harajuku series has its own story going on..about all the dolls in the series...Still Kurumi is still my favourite from harajuku memories, second is Ran..There is also one more, named Yui ゆい, her clothing is 95% same with Ran's, so i din't post them here..

This is not from Harajuku memories..Just another SD doll..I love the dress VERY much...even thinking of custom made one for me to wear...Pink and black combination is another of my favourites...


Another SD...From Volks Charity Delicate Bloom...It's the rose headdress which caught my attention...Love all these dolls....Another info, Harajuku memories doll clothing styles are based on fashion in harajuku, really desparate of having them now...

0 件のコメント: